[Eeglablist] Problem with building preclustering array of a study

nabaraj dahal nabarajdahal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 13:38:53 PST 2014

Dear EEGLAB list group,
I am intending to run ICA clustering on a study of 12 participants. But,
during my building of preclustering array I get the checkInputs error
meassage in Matlab which reads

* " Eigenvalue range sigma must be a valid 2-element string.*
*For real symmetric A, the choices are 'LM', 'SM', 'LA', 'SA' or 'BE'."*
*For non symmetric or complex A, the choices are 'LM' , 'SM', 'LR', 'SR',
'LI'  or 'SI'*

The last massage in the matlab prompt reads:
*PCA dimension reduction to 10 for command 'spec' (normalize:on; weight:1).*

I am stuck with it for a while now and it would be great help for me if
anyone could guide me what could have gone wrong.

Regards,
Nab Dahal
University of South Australia