[Eeglablist] STUDY: stats results & display CI or SEM on ERPs

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Jan 17 12:22:56 PST 2014

Dear Bastien,

> Makoto, when I asked about what i need to feed stationed() I meant the
data array.

Ok, open STUDY and plot ERPs for all clusters and press 'ok' to close study
edit/plot window. This will update your memory with loaded icaerp (so you
can see in the EEGLAB main window memory size increases). Now you have
icaerp under STUDY.cluster(1,10).icaerp for Cls10 for example. If you have
nxm design your icaerp should be {n,m} in which you can choose
condition-separate icaerps.

Makoto