[Eeglablist] STUDY: stats results & display CI or SEM on ERPs

Bastien Boutonnet bastien.b1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 07:52:52 PST 2014

Thanks both very much for the help,

Makoto, when I asked about what i need to feed stationed() I meant the data array. I am not really sure about the structure of the STUDY object and for some reason it crashes MATLAB when I try to open it once the ERPs have been plotted. So in the fashion you explained in an earlier e-mail could you hint towards which vector of the STUDY object might contain my data once simple ERPs have been pre-computed or plotted?

I gave a go at the MassUnivar toolbox and it's great. David's been really helpful too with it. I just wanted to play around with doing the same kind of stuff in EEGLAB as well as in future experiments the David's toolbox might be too limited.

Cheers,
Bastien Boutonnet, Ph.D.
School of Psychology,
Bangor University