[Eeglablist] STUDY: stats results & display CI or SEM on ERPs

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Wed Jan 15 18:20:00 PST 2014

Dear Bastien,

to compute confidence intervals, from the command line, you may also reuse the accumulation bootstrap array generated by statcond and enter it as input to the function stat_surrogate_ci.

Also, if you are using the std_plotcurve function (using output from the std_erpplot function for example), there is an option to plot the standard error (using parametric statistics though) for each ERP (command line option only).