[Eeglablist] request for guideline

AKSHANSH GUPTA akshanshgupta83 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 10:16:09 PST 2014

Dear Sir/ Mam
I want to use  BCI Competition III dataset IVa for academic purpose in
binary classification problem of mental task. But there are 298458 numbers
of rows and 118 numbers of columns in per subject data, if i am right then
columns represent numbers of electrodes and there are three tasks & 140
trails per task. But in this way how can I identify what numbers of rows
represent which task and trail?
 I request you please help me in regard, I'll highly obliged you for ever

*Thanks & Regards...Akshansh Gupta*

*(Pursuing Ph.d ,  J.N.U,New Delhi-67)Contact no:  +91 9013927309,
+91 11-26741787,9899435903*