[Eeglablist] request for guideline

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Wed Jan 15 18:23:08 PST 2014

Dear Gupta,

since 298458 cannot be divided by 140 you likely do not have the correct number of trials. Once you have the data in Matlab you can first transpose it (so electrodes are in the first dimension) then reshape it

data = reshape(data', [118 nsamples_per_trial ntrials ]);

Then you can import that array in EEGLAB if you wish to.