[Eeglablist] EEG parameterization

Ibtissem KHOUAJA BENFRADJ ibtissem.khouaja at live.fr
Wed Jan 8 03:06:34 PST 2014

Thank you very much for your answers and happy new year 2014.
On my first question, I am based on your set and literature and I will present the EEG signal from a set of evolutionary parameters based on the Kalman filter.
This gives the possibility of reconstructing the signal and to predict its evolution.
Is there someone who work with this type of auto-regressive filter?I need the algorithm in Matlab.
Thank a lot for your precious help, Ibtissem