[Eeglablist] How to get projection line in the 3D dipole plot of a cluster.

nabaraj dahal nabarajdahal at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 22:07:00 PST 2014

Dear list,
 I did a clustering for 12 subjects in a study and wanted to visulize the
dipole of a cluster in 3D.
The plot dipole option of the plot cluster menu of the study provides the
3D view with the combination of saggital,coronal and top viw but the
projection lines are missing. When I try to use parameter option on the
plot cluster menu, it gives the error with warning message:

*            Warning: Wrong size for 'geomhoriz' input *
*             Warning: not all boxes were filled*

It woud be great if someone from the list could help me to get the
projection lines of the dipole in saggital, coronal and top view.

Best Regards,
Nab Dahal