[Eeglablist] How to get projection line in the 3D dipole plot of a cluster.

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 9 12:44:05 PST 2014

Dear Nab,

I don't think projline option is available at STUDY dipole plot.
You have two choices.
1. Use dipplot() function to re-create the figure with 'projlines', 'on'
2. Edit your dipplot() so that 'projlines' is by default 'on'.

In the command line, type 'edit dipplot' and go to line 200. Change 'off'
to 'on'.

Makoto