[Eeglablist] Sensor locations

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 17:13:28 PST 2014

Hi Douglas,
What is the error message you're getting?

I noticed another similar question on the list a few days back, but I don't
think they've gotten an answer yet either. I've worked with CTF data in
EEGLAB before so I can try to take a look for you, but I'm traveling right
now and it's going to be a few more days before I have access to my CTF
files to play with.

Stephen Politzer-Ahles
New York University, Abu Dhabi
Neuroscience of Language Lab