[Eeglablist] slow frequency drift

eduardo schenberg edueeg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 08:14:14 PST 2014

Hello all

I used ICA to remove line noise and movement artifacts from my continuous
data, but some slow frequecny drifts are still present and clearly visible
on the tracings, also affecting yhe spectrum at these freqs

I already tried the "clean_rawdata" plugin to remove these drifts, but it
seemed to also affect (unfortunately) alpha oscillations

Is there any other options to correct these drifts (without deleting data
segments) that any of you would recommend?

many tks

eduardo