[Eeglablist] slow frequency drift

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 23 18:33:05 PST 2014

Dear Eduardo,

For line noise, use CleanLine.
For slow frequency drifting, you may either 1Hz high-pass (make sure you
are using the latest EEGLAB since filter function underwent major update
between 11 and 12) or linear detrending that you can use as a proprocess
for SIFT by Tim Mullen. These methods don't reject datapoints.

clean_rawdata also has a high-pass. You may want to try more aggressive
parameters. ASR is not much for baseline drift correction.

Makoto