[Eeglablist] question about pop_biosig

Yunjo Lee ylee at research.baycrest.org
Thu Jan 23 08:42:46 PST 2014

Hi all,

I recently switched to more recent versions of EEG Lab (v11.0.5.4b), and
started having a problem that I didn’t have with previous versions.

When I import the data and initially reference the data to one channel
(e.g., 66, see below), the channel #66 that is picked for initial
referencing is removed from the data.  I know it’s not supposed to be
removed from the data, allowing re-referencing. For re-referencing, I used
average of all channels.

EEG = pop_biosig(fullfile(pathname,filename),'ref',66,'blockepoch','off',
'rmeventchan','off');

This problem doesn’t happen with a previous version of EEG Lab (v.9). How
can I fix this?

Thanks,

Yunjo