[Eeglablist] question about pop_biosig

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 23 18:47:34 PST 2014

Dear Yunjo,

Update it to the latest v13. There was a major update in filter function
between 11 and 12.

If you reference to ch66 then your ch66 will be continuous zero, which
causes problems when you compute improbability test etc (since division by
0... I encountered this yesterday). So it's better to be removed. You can
interpolate the channel if you want (you can find a GUI commend for this),
so I recommend do try that. Sorry it's not exactly the same as before.

Makoto