[Eeglablist] pop_autorej

Tyler Grummett tyler.grummett at flinders.edu.au
Wed Jan 22 18:45:35 PST 2014

To all on the eeglab mailing list,

I am having an issue with the pop_autorej function where it crashes with the following error message:

Subscripted assignment dimension mismatch.

Error in eegthresh (line 108)

elec(indexe,:) = ( sigmin < negthresh(indexe) ) | ( sigmax > posthresh(indexe) );

Error in pop_eegthresh (line 154)

[Itmp Irej NS Erejtmp] = eegthresh( EEG.data, EEG.pnts, elecrange, negthresh, posthresh, [EEG.xmin

    EEG.xmax], starttime, endtime);

Error in pop_autorej (line 138)

    EEG =

    pop_eegthresh(EEG,1,[1:size(EEG.data,1)],-opt.threshold,opt.threshold,EEG.xmin,EEG.xmax,0,0);

I tried the pop_rejcont function (which also uses the eegthresh function) and it ran smoothly. However,

as my supervisor pointed out, this uses spectra data. Does anyone know how to get this function to

operate correctly?

Kind regards,

Tyler.

Tyler Grummett ( BBSc, BSc(Hons I))