[Eeglablist] erpimage STUDY, number of lines inconsistency

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Jan 28 19:35:09 PST 2014

Dear Max,

we had this problem a while ago but it was fixed in EEGLAB 12. Which version of EEGLAB are you using?
It is possible that the problem remains for you as the computation for the number of lines is fairly complex.
Have you tried changing "nlines" as well?

Sometimes there is not enough lines in the original ERPimage and that could be an issue as well. In that case decrease the 'nlines' parameter.
If nothing fixes it, please upload some data and submit a bug at http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/bugzilla