[Eeglablist] "Apply an expression to the output"

Walker Pedersen wsp at uwm.edu
Fri Jan 31 07:36:24 PST 2014

Hi everyone,

I was hoping to use the "Apply an expression to the output" option of the pop_export function to do a conversion of some gsr data I have, but I am having trouble getting this function to work.  If I understand correctly, putting x * 2 into that box should result in the values in the output being multiplied by 2, so far it hasn't changed my output at all.  Am I misunderstanding what this option is meant to do, or using it incorrectly somehow?

Thanks!

Walker