[Eeglablist] newcrossf

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Feb 18 19:32:42 PST 2014

Dear Tyler,

By the way why don't you use SIFT instead of newcrossf? If you repeat
newcrossf for multiple pairs, you'll suffer from some statistical problems
(see SIFT manual for detail). SIFT is statistically and user-experiencewise
better solution over newcrossf, so I strongly recommend you try it. Of
course it comes with its own complication, but still there are huge merit
over demerit.