[Eeglablist] minfreq, newcrossf

Joana Paiva joanaispaiva at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 10:30:49 PST 2014

Hi,

I would like to know what is the relation between minfreq, the number of
data points, cycles and frequency sampling using wavelets analysis in
eeglab function newcrossf()? I would like to obtain phase coherence between
two channels using wavelets for a frequency range between 4-70 Hz and time
limits [-500 0] ms. Data epochs are defined between [-1000 0] ms range.
What are the wavelet parameters more appropriate for this analysis?

--
*Joana Paiva*
MSc Student

Faculty of Sciences and Technology - University of Coimbra