[Eeglablist] minfreq, newcrossf

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Feb 18 14:53:47 PST 2014

Dear Joana,

ERSP/ITC data length = from (epoch start + window width/2) to (epoch end -
window width/2)
Window width = 1 (sec)/min freq (Hz) x min cycles
Temporal resolution = ERSP/ITC data length/timesout
Freq range = ’freqs’, [min max]
Freq resolution = freq range/nfreqs

For short description, see slide 21 of this pdf
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/mediawiki/images/1/19/C2_A3_Time-frequencyDecAndAdvancedICAPracticum.pdf

For detailed (and better) explanation, see Tim Mullen's excellent slides
from here
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/mediawiki/images/6/68/PlenaryDay1_EEGLAB_TFAnalysis.pdf