[Eeglablist] How to "difference plot" of coherences from two different datasets or conditions in SIFT and/or EEGLAB

Mikołaj Magnuski imponderabilion at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 04:40:34 PST 2014

Hi James,

You can find all computed connectivity measures in EEG.CAT.Conn (although I
am not sure why the field is named 'CAT' - it would be nice to know :) ).
The matrices that reside there have the same names as method names that can
be chosen in SIFT connectivity measures gui.
For example EEG.CAT.Conn.nPDC contains a 4-d matrix of normalized partial
directed coherence.
The dimensions are component-component-time-frequency (the last two may be
the other way around, I don't remember now).

(BTW "obliterate the putative "difference coherence" due to destructive
interference." sounds really cool. :) Would make for good lyrics for a SIFT
theme song maybe? )