[Eeglablist] pop_multifit issue

Tyler Grummett tyler.grummett at flinders.edu.au
Wed Feb 12 19:29:47 PST 2014

Hello eeglab,

I have just recently updated to the latest version of eeglab, where I was on version 12_0_1_0b previously

and I get the following error message when running pop_multifit

Error using ft_inside_vol
Too many input arguments.

Error in ft_prepare_sourcemodel (line 689)
  inside = ft_inside_vol(grid.pos, vol, 'grad', sens, 'headshape', cfg.headshape, 'inwardshift',
  cfg.inwardshift); % this returns a boolean vector

Error in ft_dipolefitting (line 312)
  grid = ft_prepare_sourcemodel(tmpcfg);

Error in dipfit_gridsearch (line 106)
source = ft_dipolefitting(cfg, comp);

Error in pop_dipfit_gridsearch (line 135)
  EEGOUT = dipfit_gridsearch(EEG, 'component', select, 'xgrid', xgrid, 'ygrid', ygrid, 'zgrid', zgrid,
  options{:});

Error in pop_multifit (line 133)
        EEG = pop_dipfit_gridsearch( EEG, [1:ncomps], ...

Any help will be greater appreciated.

I went back to that previous version and pop_multifit appears to be working

Tyler.

Tyler Grummett ( BBSc, BSc(Hons I))
PhD Candidate
Brain Signals Laboratory