[Eeglablist] pop_multifit issue

Mikołaj Magnuski imponderabilion at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 19:38:06 PST 2014

Hi Tyler,

If you have FieldTrip on your matlab search path (the 'standalone' not
'lite' version) - could you check which one is used by matlab?
which('ft_inside_vol.m')
which('ft_prepare_sourcemodel')

This may be relevant because current FieldTrip docummentation of
ft_inside_vol suggests that it no longer accepts key - value input pairs:
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/reference/ft_inside_vol

My guess is that either you have previous eeglab folders or standalone
FieldTrip on your search path. This could result in a confusion when
incompatible ft_ functions are being called.

 14 lut 2014 23:28 "Tyler Grummett" <tyler.grummett at flinders.edu.au>