[Eeglablist] selecting bad channel

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Mar 6 18:30:02 PST 2014

Dear Iman,

There are two types of bad channels: crazy (10000 uV) or dead (0 uV). After
highpass & lowpass filtering, you can simply calculate standard deviation
across time for each channel (if the channel is more or less stationary).

If I have >100 channels I would not be afraid of false negative and discard
channels generously.