[Eeglablist] selecting bad channel

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Mar 10 22:06:22 PDT 2014

Frank, that's a very good point.

Check out my plugin trimOutlier. With this tool you can do a simple sanity
check with your *continuous data* in channels only in 5 sec (all channels &
all datapoints), and simple trimming interactively in the next 10 sec if
necessary. I updated it last week, and hopefully it's now more useful.
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Plugin_list_process

For more sophisticated *continuous data* cleaning, check out clean_rawdata.
This one is very powerful and fully automatic (credited to Christian Kothe).