[Eeglablist] extracting single-trial values

Bastien Boutonnet bastien.b1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 20:02:59 PST 2014

Thanks Makoto,

I am aware of this toolbox but I may only be interested on a single time point type of analysis at first. And some of the modelling I would like to do may not work exactly like we want in LIMO. Hence my simple request for a way to automatise a peak retrieval.

I will end up probably using LIMO but for other purposes.

—
Bastien Boutonnet, Ph. D.
Department of Psychology
University of Wisconsin, Madison