[Eeglablist] extracting single-trial values

Bastien Boutonnet bastien.b1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 07:37:49 PST 2014

Yeah doesn't seem like there are any built-in functions.

Your suggestion helps a bit. However I need to extract the peak from each epoch. So I guess I have to loop over it.

What does the squeeze() do. I looked on the matlab help but the explanation is not helpful to me at all.

Bastien Boutonnet, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
University of Wisonsin, Madison
bastienboutonnet.com

Sent from my iPhone, apologies for thumb-induced typos.