[Eeglablist] CRT Monitor Replacement?

Dwight Peterson dwight.peterson23 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 10:40:18 PDT 2014

Hi Frank,

             Mitsubishi Diamond Pro CRT monitors are still being made, I
believe.  We recently acquired a new one and it works great for a variety
of tasks used by our entire program concurrent with EEG recording (we share
the EEG lab and equipment).

hope this helps.

--Dwight--

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 7:39 AM, Frank Preston <ffpresto at uwaterloo.ca>wrote:

> I am wondering if anyone knows of a suitable monitor to replace our
> current CRT monitor. The last note I saw in the EEGLabList was about a
> Samsung monitor, but I understand this monitor is no longer being made.
>

> Thanks for any suggestions you can offer,
>
>   .. Frank
>

> --
> *Frank Preston*
> Psychophysiology Lab Technician          University of Waterloo
> PAS 2270, Psychology Department        200 University Ave. W.
> Phone: 519-888-4567 x 38976               Waterloo, Ontario, N2L 3G1

Dwight J. Peterson, M.A.
Graduate Assistant
Cognitive and Brain Sciences
Department of Psychology/296