[Eeglablist] CRT Monitor Replacement?

Deborah Apthorp deborah.apthorp at anu.edu.au
Mon Mar 10 14:02:34 PDT 2014

Hi Frank,

We are using a ViewPixx LCD monitor designed specially for vision research. It is a bit pricey but we're very happy with it - a notable advantage is that it
can output triggers directly to your EEG system. It displays frame rates of 120 Hz and you have direct control over the scanning backlight. Worth a look if you have the budget. Interfaces with Matlab/Psychtoolbox very happily.

Best

Deborah.

Not sent from my desk