[Eeglablist] ica weights

Mikołaj Magnuski imponderabilion at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 06:31:55 PDT 2014

Hi Nithin,

if you are using (pop_)newtimef to obtain time-freq decomposition you can
try the following:

After performing GUI-based operation resulting in time-freq plot type:
>> eegh
(without the '>>' of course :) )

Then locate the call to pop_newtimef or similar.
Then check output variables provided by this function (in this case I
assume pop_newtimef):
>> help pop_newtimef

There (in the help description) you can find what is returned by the
function (and the required input). In the case of pop_newtimef it will tell
you to see the help file of newtimef() and there you can find that the
output is:
[ersp,itc,powbase,times,freqs,erspboot,itcboot]

The first two ('ersp' and 'itc') are ersp and itc matrices. Their time/freq
dimensions are given by 'times' and 'freqs' vectors.
Now you can copy your pop_newtimef call from eegh and add in front of it:
[ersp,itc,powbase,times,freqs] =

After evaluating this command you will find all the requested variables in
your workspace.