[Eeglablist] ica weights

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Mar 24 17:31:18 PDT 2014

Dear Nithin,

Currently no GUI support for that unfortunately, so please follow Mikolaj's
advice (thanks Mikolaj as usual).

For cross-frequency analysis, however, I recommend you use SIFT. It
computes cross-frequency measures from a simple and crude way (with which
you will have statistical problems when you have multiple ICs so be
careful!) to the sophisticated way from which normalized measures are
computed so that you can compare them across conditions/subjects.