[Eeglablist] Maximum segment average amplitude, from single epochs

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Mar 24 18:12:42 PDT 2014

Dear Gaspar,

Without checking it with Matlab...
To make it simple, I'll use millisecond instead of datapoints.

channelOfInterest = 10; % let's say you want to see Ch10.
maxPoint = squeeze(max(EEG.data(channelOfInterest,300:800,:),[],2));
minPoint = squeeze(max(EEG.data(channelOfInterest,maxPoint:1300,:),[],2));
% Does this work? If not (and probably not), use for simple for loop, like

minPoint = zeros(1,length(maxPoint));
for n = 1:length(maxPoint)
minPoint(n) =
squeeze(max(EEG.data(channelOfInterest,maxPoint(n):1300,:),[],2));
end

meanMaxValue =
squeeze(mean(EEG.data(channelOfInterest,maxPoint-50:maxPoint+50,:),2));
meanMinValue =
squeeze(mean(EEG.data(channelOfInterest,maxPoint-50:minPoint+50,:),2));

Let me know if this does not work.