[Eeglablist] Maximum segment average amplitude, from single epochs

Bastien Boutonnet bastien.b1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 20:42:55 PDT 2014

Actually, because I implemented something like that once, but didn't use
squeeze what would the added value of squeeze be? I looked into the doc of
that function but I'm not sure I understand what it does.

Makoto, do you have a better way of explaining it than the matlab doc on
squeeze()?

-
Bastien Boutonnet, Ph. D.
Department of Psychology