[Eeglablist] options for ERSP frequency range

Kathleen Van Benthem kathy_vanbenthem at carleton.ca
Mon Mar 24 10:37:15 PDT 2014

Hi All,
I have a newbie question.  How can I look at narrow frq bands in my STUDY
for the ERSP analysis.
Right now I only get plots for the 24 to 125 Freq range.  I am not
interested in these ranges!
I am only using the GUI.  I have looked at all the options in the ERSP line
in the precompute channel and the component cluster pop GUIs but I do not
see where I can set the range for the ERSP.
Do I need to precompute time-freq for each individual dataset in my STUDY
beforehand?  I have not done that.
thanks,
Kathleen

Kathleen (Kathy) Van Benthem M.H.S., B.Sc.O.T
Carleton University, Institute of Cognitive Science,
Ph.D. Candidate, VSIM Building
Phone:  (613) 613-355-2515
kathy_vanbenthem at carleton.ca
ACE LAB: http://www2.carleton.ca/ace <http://www2.carleton.ca/ace>