[Eeglablist] options for ERSP frequency range

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Apr 1 17:57:38 PDT 2014

Dear Kathy,

All brave newbies are friends of ours!
Use this optional inputs in the GUI.

'freqs', [3 100], 'nfreqs', 50 % this is for 3-100Hz devided by 50 freq
ranges

I hope you have -1 to 2 sec epoch. This is very wide, you might think, but
necessary for a good ERSP/ITC analysis down to 3 Hz. See the slide 21 for
the reasons.
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/mediawiki/images/1/19/C2_A3_Time-frequencyDecAndAdvancedICAPracticum.pdf

> Do I need to precompute time-freq for each individual dataset in my STUDY
beforehand?  I have not done that.

STUDY precompute is separate from other computations, so you don't need to
do it before precompute.