[Eeglablist] EOG channels

Lorenzo Vignali lorenzo.vignali88 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 03:34:44 PDT 2014

Hello everybody!

I am working with the BrainVision actiChamp 64 electrodes system. The
standard cap has no EOG electrodes to record horizontal eye movements, so
what I did is that I changed the position of two electrodes (Ch5 and Ch27)
and placed them at the sides of the eyes. It really works fine but, by
doing so, I now have no channel positions. I am doing the analysis whit
EEGLAB and the ocular artifact removal with the ICA, is it a problem if I
have this two electrodes with no position? when I average reference should
I include also these two channels?

Thanks for your help!