[Eeglablist] EOG channels

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Apr 1 19:45:51 PDT 2014

Dear Lorenzo,

I saw quite a few have done that before. So you placed them on both canthi
(lateral end of the eyes), right? Then, give them 'AFp9' and 'AFp10' to the
left and right EOG respectively, and run 'look up locs' again.

These are of course approximate locations but good enough. There would be
larger location variances due to individual differences.