[Eeglablist] amica problem

Jason Palmer japalmer29 at gmail.com
Sat May 3 02:19:52 PDT 2014

Hi Hendrik,

"outdir" should be a string with the name of the output directory. If none
is specified it uses "amicaouttmp". So you would do something like,

outdir = '/home/hendirk/expt1/subj1/';

runamica12( '/home/hendrik/expt1/subj1/eegdat.fdt', 'numchans', 64,
'outdir', outdir );

[W,S,mods] = loadmodout12(outdir); % you can load output while it's running,
default writeout is every 10 iterations

If you just call it with data, as in "runamica12(EEG.data)", then it will
write the data to a tmp file, and use output directory "amicaouttmp" under
then current working directory.

The error message you got comes up when the outdir supplied to loadmodout12
is not a valid amica output directory name.

Best,

Jason