[Eeglablist] Timewarp: re-epoch or adjust desired latencies

Ole Traupe ole.traupe at tu-berlin.de
Fri Sep 19 04:16:36 PDT 2014

Dear all,

I would like to see, whether I understood the 'timewarp' option correctly.

I have epoched my data according to one event, but I would like to warp
using some surrounding events. The latency of the very first of these
surrounding events shall finally be 0. Is there a difference between:

a) epoching according to the first event
b) simply adjusting the manually computed median latencies (provided for
the timewarp) by subtracting the first one?

In my understanding, newtimef() sets the first latency and warps the
following accordingly. Then there would be no difference. Is this how
it's done?

Ole

--

Dr. Ole Traupe

Labor Manager
Biopsychologie und Neuroergonomie

Postanschrift:
Technische Universität Berlin
Institut für Psychologie und Arbeitswissenschaft
Sekr. MAR 3-2
Marchstr. 23
10587 Berlin

Zimmer: MAR 3041