[Eeglablist] Exporting study results

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 30 13:02:17 PDT 2014

Dear Ashleigh,

Yes, it is possible to plot ERP without the individual subject blue traces. You simply have to use buttons on the left column of the plotting channel/component interface.
For exporting data values, use command line calls. This is all explained in the tutorial below

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Chapter_08:_Command_line_STUDY_functions#Plotting_statistics_and_retrieving_statistical_results

Arno