[Eeglablist] Unofficial Pre-Workshop Meeting

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Oct 8 09:00:10 PDT 2018

Dear list,

I agree with Michael that "Lessen fear, reduce intimidation" is important
for learning. I am also from literature majors, bachelor's in philosophy
and PhD in psychology. As such, I did not receive formal undergraduate
curriculum in engineering: I am a self-taught guerilla. I will volunteer as
a main lecturer in this pre-workshop meeting. I would be happy to listen to
you about your experience and needs in EEG analysis, I will learn a lot
from it.

Makoto