[Eeglablist] study file issue when analyzing two IVs

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Sat Jul 18 16:21:41 PDT 2020

Dear Fran,

My experience with the latest version of EEGLAB is limited, but I hope my
general guesses helps.

1. Most likely, you have empty data in one of the conditions in your
balanced design. Check the data for an empty entry.
2. Condition name issues--do not use anything other than alpha-numerical
characters (and for safety, do not use numbers to start with)
3. Similar to above, confusion between numbers and characters--sometimes it
causes problems.

Makoto