[Eeglablist] Regarding STUDY.cluster(x).setinds field

Fang Yu Chang fangyuchang2021 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 15:43:02 PST 2024

There is a setinds field in std_readdata. (
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/sccn/eeglab/blob/8957d6686301a801e483f71c473ed2d446e5e2a/functions/studyfunc/std_readdata.m__;!!Mih3wA!F8mpZ7QDqgVRz1PtGcd2thsmqm_oDKoY8xbdepLBlwvg9G39mPVZBmAGdZ26W5Uexir7ilGqM4RhJW4bOKkiNQH9v2AmF2g$
)
However, the extracted ERSP data using std_readdata is not baseline
corrected, so I extracted channel-ERSP data using std_erspplot with and
without setting a categorical variable for the subject groups, ADHD and TD
for example, in two STUDY designs. The subjects were allocated in the
correct groups if there was a setting of categorical value for subject
groups, but the subjects were in alphabetical order if there was no setting
for subject groups. Will setinds field be available in the future release
version? It would be preferable to extract data in one STUDY design and to
extract data from clusters. Thank you.