[Eeglablist] Segregated EDFs

Efthymios Papatzikis efp331 at mail.harvard.edu
Tue Feb 6 06:57:29 PST 2024

Dear List,

I am working with the ANT aEEG unit in an NICU and unfortunately when I export the files as EDFs sometimes (for not known reason - all files correspond to the same protocol length) I receive after the export 2 or 3 segregated files instead of one, continuous.

1. Any chance you know why this happening?
2. Is there a way to connect properly the segregated EDFs into one using EEGLab? (Or any other way if known without loosing valuable data?)

Thank you all in advance for your collective wisdom!

Best,
Efthymios Papatzikis
Associate professor of Infant Brain Development
Oslo Metropolitan University