[Eeglablist] Rank Deficiency Error on Select Few Subjects

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Mar 25 10:42:37 PDT 2024

Hi Olivia,

Did you apply electrode interpolation? It can cause a problem. The
explanation can be found in ICA's bug paper. Cedric's explanation and
calculation is based on this paper (he is one of the authors).
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/frsip.2023.1064138/full__;!!Mih3wA!DOgxfKiJJmoKr55W1RI1HjJ_I6v8v9qWjkKsa94sUgWIgUM-PhKeq7wwcODq4WYrKEX0VHp_bFm_cJ7rpzCJ5ZSxBUo$

Makoto