[Eeglablist] Issue Plotting Scalp Maps

Ashlie Pankonin apankonin3092 at sdsu.edu
Thu Mar 21 22:36:09 PDT 2024

Hi all,

I am training a research assistant on artifact correction/component removal/ICAR and she’s having some issues plotting scalp maps for a file. I have confirmed there is nothing wrong with the file she’s using as I can plot the scalp maps when I download the file and use MATLAB/EEGLAB on my own computer. I’ve also confirmed she has all the same toolboxes installed and the same versions of MATLAB (R2023a) and EEGLAB (2024.0). We’ve tried uninstalling/deleting and re-downloading/installing MATLAB and EEGLAB and cannot resolve the issue. Whenever she follows the steps to plot the scalp maps, the only syntax that comes up is (also see attached image):

Scaling components to RMS microvolts
Scaling components to RMS microvolts
Plotting…

However, nothing is ever plotted. Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks!

Ashlie