[Eeglablist] importing date from EGI/Magstim Net Station

Daniel Jones jonesd5 at sunypoly.edu
Tue Apr 9 11:34:19 PDT 2024

Greetings,

We've collected 256-channel EEG data using EGI (now Magstim) Net Station software. After preprocessing in Net Station tools, we cannot import the data into eeglab. We tried all the different options for exporting the data from Net Station. Has anyone had success with this?
Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Daniel K. Jones, Ph.D., P.E.
Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering Technology
SUNY Polytechnic Institute
(315)792-7121 or -7234
office hours: Monday & Wednesday 2:30-3:30pm, Tuesday 2-3:30pm
1207 Donovan Hall, 100 Seymour Rd., Utica, NY 13502