[Eeglablist] eeglab functions with matlab file format?

Kavanaugh, Brian brian_kavanaugh at brown.edu
Thu Apr 25 18:12:39 PDT 2024

Hi everyone,

I preprocessed files in EEG, but used brainstorm to get source localized
'scouts' or ROIs of dlpfc/ppc.

the output of brainstorm is now a matlab array with regions/epochs by time
points.

Is there a way to convert back to eeglab structure or use eeglab functions
with a .mat file?

i'm used to staying in sensor space and using eeglab through the whole
process. this deviation into brainstorm was new, and I'm hoping i can
return for subsequent analyses with the source localized data.

I'm specifically curious about pactools, but I think the question applies
more generally to eeglab.

thank you!

brian

Brian Kavanaugh, PsyD, ABPP

Board Certified Pediatric Neuropsychologist, E. P. Bradley Hospital

Assistant Professor, Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University