[Eeglablist] Help needed

Huixin Chen Huixin.Chen at sunderland.ac.uk
Thu Nov 18 02:59:00 PST 2004

Dear All,

          We are currently using Net Station 3.02 on MAC OS 9.   We got
the EEG experiment original data in EGI Net Station.   I was wondering
if anyone could kindly give us help for the following issues:

          1.    We have done the segmentation, artifact detection, bad
channel replacement.  Is it possible we can save the results which can
be readable by MATLAB either in linux window or PC? If so, could you
please tell us how to do it.

           2.   If unfortunately, we can't make the above mentioned
issue, is it possible to convert the original data  to the format which
can be readable by MATLAB either in linux window or PC?
If so, could you please tell us how to do it.  We hope we can use EEGlab
to do the tasks later.
            Any advice on this issue would be highly appreciated.

            Thank you very much and look forward to hearing from you.

Dr. Huixin Chen
School of Computing and Technology
University of Sunderland
Sunderland SR6 0DD