[Eeglablist] Help needed

Morgan Hough mhough at fmrib.ox.ac.uk
Thu Nov 18 15:16:41 PST 2004

Huixin,

You should be able to convert your data to a MATLAB array with the Net
Station MATLAB export plugin. If you have any problems doing this try
support at egi.com or the egi-users mailing list.

You can also save the orginal data or transformed data as an EGIS file and
you can use the native EEGLAB or BIOSIG plugin importer to bring it into
EEGLAB/MATLAB.

Either type of export should work for import on Windows or Linux. Hope
that helps.

Cheers,

-Morgan

Morgan Hough  DPhil student
FMRIB, John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
mhough at fmrib.ox.ac.uk  www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~mhough
tel +44 (0) 1865 222545  fax +44 (0) 1865 222717